This is the place for the latest information about our work here at the Glaucoma Research Foundation and for current events in the world of eye health.
Three times a year we publish our newsletter, Gleams.
September 2014 issue:
- Alternative Drug Delivery Systems for Glaucoma
- Imaging of the Optic Nerve: What is it and why is it needed?
- What's Important in the Management of your Glaucoma?
- Calkins Lab Seeks Neuroprotective Targets
- Annual Dinner Honors Leaders in Glaucoma Philanthropy
- Glaucoma Research Foundation Receives $1 Million Bequest from San Francisco Philanthropist Paul S. May
- Glaucoma Research Foundation Now Accepting Preliminary Proposals for 2015 Research Grants
- Glaucoma Research Foundation Announces More Than $1 Million in Research Grants during World Glaucoma Week - For 5th Consecutive Year